I'm fine!



Have you faced situation where you're totally uncool about it,
but you have to pretend like you're absolutely cool?

Yes, you feel Ross.

I feel him too.

It's not easy to pretend like you're fine
but pretending to be fine sometimes show how strong you're as a person.

Humans are born with feelings,
no matter how heartless you think someone can be,
there must be one thing that can defeat him/her.

The strongest person cries the loudest.

I feel like it's so easy for me to give advice to people,
"you'll be fine"
"time will heal your pain"
"this too shall pass"

But to go through a heartbreaking situation
is never easy.

While I'm still gonna be the person who
will be telling you the same thing,

"you'll be fine"
"time will heal your pain"
"this too shall pass",

do know that
I don't say them for the sake of saying them.

I say them because I mean them.

One day, you will be fine.
One day, you know you'll be as happy as them.
One day, you know your pain has healed.
One day, you too will tell others that this too shall pass.

One day, you will realize that,
in a time of troubles and doubts,
you know what to do,
but you just need someone else to tell you that you can do
things you could do.

One day, we will realize thatall of us need someone in our life.

Someone that can tell us,
"you'll be fine"

:)



2 comments