How do I save money?




I don't. Well, I do allocate budgets for stuff like traveling and future etc. But I personally don't think I'm the best money saver on earth.

I spend on stuff I like, I avoid eating out during my semester days. I won't spend on clothes unless it's Hari Raya. I buy good quality stuff, so I don't have to keep buying them. For example, I received iPhone5 when I was 18 and I only bought a new one recently because my iPhone didn't have any hope to continue its life anymore (after 3 times changing the battery).
I love dUCks, so I'm only spending my money on them. I don't buy makeups from Sephora, high end products are not for me, I buy things I can afford.

I guess, the rule of thumb is to spend on things according to your budget. But my life principle is, I can't stand stingy people, I won't be a calculative person too! 

I don't mind paying for others' food, I love cooking and invite people to come over to eat what I cook. I love spending on my parents and siblings. I think when I treat my parents well, make them happy, pamper them with gifts, just like how they treated me, Allah makes it easier for me, financially. Sometimes, I don't receive my allowance on time, but Alhamdulillah, I still survive. I keep holding to this principle; you never loss anything by being generous.

Give charity, appreciate what you have, money problem won't be part of your life. 



No comments