10 things you probably don’t know about me



1. I'm allergic to air conditioner
       I have a pretty bad sinus problem, so I prefer sleeping with the fan on, not the non-authentic air chiller. Canada weather is perfectly fine but not air conditioned space. I would catch a cold if I stayed in an air conditioned room for more than 2 hours, HELP! This applies to airplanes as well, so before the flight takes off, I will make sure the aircond is turned off!  
  


 
2. I love sleeping with my hair tied
       I prefer curly or wavy hair. Thus, I will tie my hair before going to sleep. So, when I'm awake, I can have the kind of hair that I want (as if others can see my hair) *cough* #personalsatisfaction


3. I cannot sleep without Pan's jersey
      Call me crazy but I swear the jersey is so soft and my cheeks need its touch every night lol! At times, I felt like a baby, who would need blanket or pillow to sleep. Gosh, I really can't describe this, but I know those who have bantal busuk would know!




4. I will eat burgers or subways by layers, starting with the breads, I will eat the meat last
      It sounds so childish but I have a strong argument for this behaviour. I have jaw problem, dislocated joint something something. So, I really couldn't open my mouth as big as possible to fit the burgers in. I'm sorry for this disability but hey, you would wanna try this way of eating cause it's fun!



5. I don't mind eating the same meal for everyday in a week, in fact I always do that
     Student life, lol. I will cook two types of dishes that can last for a week, I will eat them everyday, till the last drop of the soup (bad wordings). It really saves my time, energy and money lol!


6. My raya is not complete without a new handbag 😅
     I seriously didn't notice this till this year raya! I have so many handbags, but none of them is the high end one, not a brand conscious kind of girl, heh. As long as the bag piques my interest and matches my outfit, I would grab one. Bag raya lol.


7. I only drink the white vitagen, even yakult cannot complement it!
     Yakult and white Vitagen are totally different! Please say you agree with me!!! Yakult can never beat Vitagen, #vitagenforlife !



8. I probably drink less than 3 glasses of carbonated drinks ie coke or pepsi in my whole life
      You can ask my parents for this! I hate carbonated drinks so much! I can taste them, but I will never order them or finish them if they come in sets when you order food from McD or KFC. I can drink mineral water for the whole month without having any sweet drinks, cause I'm not a sweet tooth hehe.



9. I won't spend more than RM40 on any shirts (but I don't mind spending more on scarves 😂)
      Call me thrifty but I don't like spending so much on shirts. I can tolerate buying expensive baju raya because it's raya after all! But not on normal shirts that you would wear to school or go for a date. I still wear clothes that I bought when I was 12 and they're in perfect conditions. So, expensive outfits are not for me! #futurehusbandissolucky


10. I secretly wanna be an actress in haunted movies, I'm inspired by Maya Karin 👀
       I used to hate my big eyes cause I felt like they looked weird. Small face, big eyes. But as I grow older, and after watching Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam, having big eyes appears as an asset for me, to be an actress. I swear I'm terrible at acting. But acting as a ghost requires less dialogs and the background sound will take care of the rest, so I think I'll be fine. After 10 years, I still have that dream. I think it'll look good on my cv hehe



No comments